A Motivational Speaker In Austin, Texas…
A Motivational Speaker In Austin | I felt enormously privileged and excited to be invited to present a keynote speech at ILEA’s annual conference in Austin, Texas. ILEA is a global trade organization for the Event Industry, so the attendees were all amazing VIPS from the world of events, conferences and wedding planning. As you can imagine, when they put on a conference, it’s quite something!
Not only did the talented team of event planners from ILEA put on a stimulating and thought-provoking array of inspirational and industry relevant speakers, they also threw three spectacular parties, each one carefully themed and full of exciting details, like ice sculptures, slow-motion photo booths, delicious food and drink – and a live snake at one of them too!
HOW TO HAVE AMAZING IDEAS
My speech to the ILEA VIPS focused on techniques for coming up with great ideas (and making them happen), plus I posed the delegates important business questions to help them improve their sales and success. Whenever I deliver a keynote speech to a blue chip company or large established organization, as well as aiming to engage and entertain the audience, I always deliver solid, ‘take-home’ business lessons that the attendees can take back to work on Monday with them, so they can increase their bottom line and general success.
During my presentation, I also highlighted some amazing examples of creativity, attention to detail and personal touches that ILEA included during their sensational conference, like this stunning floating wireframe sculpture that marked where one of the party venues was located and these hand made Quentin Tarantino themed cookies…
Whilst in Austin, I was also utterly thrilled to be able to fit in a visit the Odd Duck restaurant whilst I was there, which mixed an informal atmosphere with fabulous food.
All in all, the ILEA conference was an exceptionally well produced event, attended by talented, warm and passionate experts. Thanks ILEA!
HOW TO PROMOTE YOURSELF AS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER
In order to effectively promote yourself as a professional motivational speaker, you should aim to include professional photos on your website and blogs. Whilst I was in Austin, Texas, the super talented artist Lisa Hause created stunning images that deftly captured the atmosphere and excitement of the ILEA event. Here are just a few examples of her fabulous work:
- ‘After Lunch Speaker’ at the Royal Opera House
- Motivational Speaker Los Angeles
- DIGGIT event, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- A Motivational Speaker in Bucharest Romania…
- RESPONSIBLY BEER from Shed Simove
- How a Post-it got me noticed at a speech in London…
- Speaker Sheet | Shed’s At A Glance Speaker Sheet
- Shed as a motivational speaker on creativity | Sales and marketing
- Motivational Speaker Kingston University, London
- How To Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking
- How To Use Standup Comedy To Engage Your Audience When Public Speaking
- How To Craft The Best Elevator For Your Business Or To Land A Job
- How To Make A Square Video
- These Top Networking Mistakes Will Guarantee You Won’t Get A Call Back
- Creative Solutions For Work-At-Home Productivity While Starting Your Business
- Careers That Make Great Springboards For Transitions To Entrepreneurship
- How I Drove Huge Global Media Exposure With A Simple Dating Idea
- Best Activities For Team Building In Las Vegas
- Why Some People Don’t Succeed In Life?
- 11 Tips to Improve Work and Life Balance in Los Angeles
- Top 10 Presentation Mistakes You Should Avoid At All Costs
- 3 New York Fortune 500 Companies Who Need Motivational Speaking To Get Them Through Tough Times
- 7 Ways This Entrepreneur Has Got Into Trouble & The Lessons That Boosted His Success
- How To Add Humor To Your Keynote Speaking Engagement
- 16 Different Types Of Keynote Speakers You Should Consider For Your Next Event
- How To Prepare For A Motivational Speaker At Your Conference
- ‘Make America Grate Again’ Grater Dares To Take On Trump’s Nutty Side
- How To Hire An Inspirational Speaker For Your Event
- A Motivational Speaker In Salzburg, Austria…
- On The Same Bill As Keynote Speaker Gary Vaynerchuk!
- How To Manage Toxic, Difficult People In Work And Life
- How To Change Someone’s Mind With Careful Persuasion
- Funny Public Speaking Topics To Win Over Your Audience
- How to Be A Confident Leader In Tense Situations
- How To Connect An Audience That Distrusts You & Change Their Minds
- Great Ideas Gone Viral & Done Right | Shinder Dating App Drives Massive Exposure & Girls Too!
- 6 Inspiring Product Launch Venue Ideas In Los Angeles They Will Never Forget
- Radical Creativity At Burning Man In Nevada Will Inspire You To Think Beyond The Box
- 8 Public Speaking Mistakes That Will Get You Fired in 5 Seconds Flat
- 9 Ways To Build Confidence In Business & Take On The Universe With Panache
- How To Give A Memorable & Inspiring Speech
- 8 Powerful Tips For Public Speaking Onstage
- Team Building Exercises In Los Angeles That Are Fun (or virtually anywhere)
- Great Things Entrepreneurs Can Learn By Attending Las Vegas Trade Shows & Seminar Talks
- How Los Angeles Startups Succeed On A Guerrilla Approach To Everyday Problems
- 4 Things Every Budding Entrepreneur Should Do After Arriving In Las Vegas
- Why Los Angeles Is The Driving Force Of Innovative Ideas
- How Watching Inspirational TED Talks Can Lead You To Become A Better Entrepreneur
- How To Become A Motivational Speaker
- Creativity is the new power! Knowledge is dead!
- How To Train Your Mind To Be Creative And Gain A Competitive Edge
- What Does an After Dinner Speech Do?
- A Motivational Speaker In Austin, Texas…
- How to Write a Popular Blog Post on Quora
- Looking For A Motivational Speaker?
- Why I Hate Business Cards
- How to Have Great Ideas…
- I’m Named a ‘Marketing God’!
- How to Think ‘Outside The Box’
- A Creativity Speaker In London…