Motivational Speaker In Salzburg | Recently, I was hugely delighted and excited to have been invited to present my motivational speech at a fabulous event in Austria.
The brilliant and high flying executive who booked me made the decision to hire a professional speaker for his own company event after watching me present. As a keynote speaker at a conference held in Vienna, Austria, a few months earlier. He chose me to deliver my talk at his top level conference of senior executives at an incredibly stunning location. The event was held at the Hotel Billroth in St Gillgen, which is very near Salzburg. Salzburg gets its name from the salt mines in the region that grew the town. And what was really wonderful was that the charming hostess on reception at the hotel gave me some genuine Salzburg salt – see below:
Just before I gave me speech to the VIPs, I filmed myself outside the conference room in front of the lake. Just check out that view in the short video below! It really nourishes the soul!
Motivational Speaker In Austria
One of the marketing tips I outline in my motivational and instructional keynote speeches. And also I mention in the video above. Is the use of calendar ‘hooks’ to promote something you want to get noticed. When you want to launch a product or service into the world and ensure that bloggers and journalists cover it. One tactic is to link your press release to a notable date in the calendar, whether that be a public holiday. A famous anniversary, a big sporting competition or some other well known event. This gives the busy writers working at magazines, newspapers and websites another reason to choose your story for their readership.
When I launched my own dating platform, Shinder (which is a dating web app that contains only one profile, myself). I waited until just before Valentines Day to launch it publicly and made sure that. I specified in the press release that I was hoping Shinder would land me a Valentine date.
This made the story way more relevant and topical. Than if I’d simply released Shinder in any random month line November. And I believe that tying Shinder to Valentines Day was one of the reasons I garnered such amazing coverage around the world (working with the amazingly talented Team at an awesome PR company called Ready10 also helped – ha ha!). So, we should all do this more often, there’s often an angle for how your new (or even existing) product. Or service could be linked to an upcoming topical calendar event. So, get your calendar out and get hooking your promotions onto some public events – hopefully you’ll get superb PR results too! I wish you all the best.
- Should You Trademark, Copyright Or Patent An Idea?
- How To Launch A New Product
- ‘After Lunch Speaker’ at the Royal Opera House
- Motivational Speaker Los Angeles
- DIGGIT event, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- A Motivational Speaker in Bucharest Romania…
- RESPONSIBLY BEER from Shed Simove
- How a Post-it got me noticed at a speech in London…
- Speaker Sheet | Shed’s At A Glance Speaker Sheet
- Shed as a motivational speaker on creativity | Sales and marketing
- Motivational Speaker Kingston University, London
- How To Overcome Your Fear Of Public Speaking
- How To Use Standup Comedy To Engage Your Audience When Public Speaking
- How To Craft The Best Elevator For Your Business Or To Land A Job
- How To Make A Square Video
- These Top Networking Mistakes Will Guarantee You Won’t Get A Call Back
- Creative Solutions For Work-At-Home Productivity While Starting Your Business
- Careers That Make Great Springboards For Transitions To Entrepreneurship
- How I Drove Huge Global Media Exposure With A Simple Dating Idea
- Best Activities For Team Building In Las Vegas
- Why Some People Don’t Succeed In Life?
- 11 Tips to Improve Work and Life Balance in Los Angeles
- Top 10 Presentation Mistakes You Should Avoid At All Costs
- 3 New York Fortune 500 Companies Who Need Motivational Speaking To Get Them Through Tough Times
- 7 Ways This Entrepreneur Has Got Into Trouble & The Lessons That Boosted His Success
- How To Add Humor To Your Keynote Speaking Engagement
- 16 Different Types Of Keynote Speakers You Should Consider For Your Next Event
- How To Prepare For A Motivational Speaker At Your Conference
- ‘Make America Grate Again’ Grater Dares To Take On Trump’s Nutty Side
- How To Hire An Inspirational Speaker For Your Event
- A Motivational Speaker In Salzburg, Austria…
- On The Same Bill As Keynote Speaker Gary Vaynerchuk!
- How To Manage Toxic, Difficult People In Work And Life
- How To Change Someone’s Mind With Careful Persuasion
- Funny Public Speaking Topics To Win Over Your Audience
- How to Be A Confident Leader In Tense Situations
- How To Connect An Audience That Distrusts You & Change Their Minds
- Great Ideas Gone Viral & Done Right | Shinder Dating App Drives Massive Exposure & Girls Too!
- 6 Inspiring Product Launch Venue Ideas In Los Angeles They Will Never Forget
- Radical Creativity At Burning Man In Nevada Will Inspire You To Think Beyond The Box
- 8 Public Speaking Mistakes That Will Get You Fired in 5 Seconds Flat
- 9 Ways To Build Confidence In Business & Take On The Universe With Panache
- How To Give A Memorable & Inspiring Speech
- 8 Powerful Tips For Public Speaking Onstage
- Team Building Exercises In Los Angeles That Are Fun (or virtually anywhere)
- Great Things Entrepreneurs Can Learn By Attending Las Vegas Trade Shows & Seminar Talks
- How Los Angeles Startups Succeed On A Guerrilla Approach To Everyday Problems
- 4 Things Every Budding Entrepreneur Should Do After Arriving In Las Vegas
- Why Los Angeles Is The Driving Force Of Innovative Ideas
- How Watching Inspirational TED Talks Can Lead You To Become A Better Entrepreneur
- How To Become A Motivational Speaker
- Creativity is the new power! Knowledge is dead!
- How To Train Your Mind To Be Creative And Gain A Competitive Edge
- What Does an After Dinner Speech Do?
- A Motivational Speaker In Austin, Texas…
- How to Write a Popular Blog Post on Quora
- Looking For A Motivational Speaker?
- Why I Hate Business Cards
- How to Have Great Ideas…
- I’m Named a ‘Marketing God’!